Monday, August 8, 2011

My dream guy is coming onto me but....?

okay well he got here a few hours ago and we went to my room to watch a movie and we where cuddling and stuff and his arm was around my stomach and i have on kinda baggy shorts and he kept moving his hand down lowerrrr and lower and then he started rubbing my clit and i was moaning alil and i guess by me moaning he thought i liked it alot so he started fingering me and then he turned me over (on my back) and took my shorts and panties off and started licking me & i couldnt help but moan!! but he just left and went to the store to get condoms but i'm 15 and a virgin (hes 16) and i'm reaaalllyyyy nervousss! any ideas of how i could clam myself down?? i didnt get nervous til he said he was gonna go get condoms & i just giggled and said "okay big daddy i'll misss u ;)" but when he gets back we're obvi gonna do it but i dont wanna be super nervous! helpp?!

No comments:

Post a Comment