Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Did i make a mistake getting with this guy?

Ok so I had this rlly guud friend and she was in love with this guy. He always seemed like a jackass to me but he also seemed rlly cool. He's the misunderstood type guy I guess. Well I was drinkin with them one night and needed a place to crash so I stayed at his house and she went home. Me and him stayed up foor hours talking and relating. We get a long amazingly. In the end we had sex .( I enjoyed it but I felt horrble so it was over. Plus I wasn't sure if everything we talked about was real since he's been known to be a player. Well it happened again and he actually asked me out. He hasn't dated anyone for years since his ex cheated on him and had a baby and he raised it knowing it wasn't his. However now my friend hates me and his best frined hates him. His best friend ttells me I'm just his new chick at the moment and thatt he will screw me over like everyother girl. Bt he didn't ask out everyother girl. But then again no one knew he asked me out so he cld jus deny it later. But I feel like we hav a real connection. I told him we shld juss be friends though and now he says he won't ask me back out for a while but he still wants to screw. I have no idea wut to do. I can't tell if he's juss playing me or not. I REALLY like him though and have for a while. And sex is amazing. Wut shld I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment