Thursday, August 11, 2011

My boyfriend and i are going to breakup?

OK, so me and my boyfriend are 14 years old. I know we are young but still listen. i am going to florida for 2 and a half months this summer. and then me and my boyfriend will be freshman after tht. the thing is me and him are goin to different highschools. so me and my boyffriend have tlked about this and decided tht we are going to break up. i know this is dum, but we dont know if we shld break up now or at graduation (june 12). we decided on breaking up becuz it wld be for the best. we wldnt see eachother, we cld meet other people, and we wldnt know if the other is flirting. so we just decided tht we r going to break up. sooo should we break up at graduation or should we just break up now?

No comments:

Post a Comment