Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why doesn't he like me?

I met this guy I really like a month ago, and for the first few days he called me, it seemed.like he wanted to get to know me a little. I was so.attracted to him I wanted him, and he wanted me, about a week later he and I went to the bed, and I cld tell he liked it, and plus he didn't have sex for 7 months which was hard for me to believe cuz this guy is absolutely fascinating. He is almost everything I want in a man. But I started to notice somthing about him, his communication with me went downward, I wanted to come back for more and he was ignoring my request, I wld call he wouldn't answer my phone calls, when I finAlly got a peep out of him , he told me that he isn't into sex like that , and that sex is overrated. So I start trippin sending him unpleasant messages. And telling him how petty he is for saying such a thing. He turned into a jerk. But some how I knew he liked the sex we had. I felt so stupid, I kept texting him those you dog messages and got response out of him he said he thought I was crazy and that we shouldn't sleep together he said I have a split personAlity . I tried to justify it but, after he said he Dnt trust me ,I decided to give up and let it go. I wasn't broken hearted I was more at mad myself. I moved on, but about 3 weeks later he txt me back and I am so shocked I had to throw water on me. He called me and Apologized and told me thT he was going through alot of stuff and things are good now. I reasoned with him, I shld of not let him back in my life because he kind of hurt me. But I was infatuated with him, we had sex again, one thing that I Dnt understand is why he wont kiss me why he didn't give me a chance to go down on him and why does he hug me so passionately he hugged me for about 1 minute and he always smiles when I am in his presents. But I asked him why he won't kiss me and he said I Dnt kiss people, but he he kissed me before when we first had sex. And I brush my teeth. We are both are libras and the same age, what's wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment