Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why is my mom telling me that i dont like/love her lately? pls help me.?

Why is my mom telling me that i dont like/love her lately? i seriously LOVE and adore her to bits i never answered her back when she shout at me or anything of that sort i respect her never did i lose my respect to her. but lately shes been telling me that i dont love her?? on 1 occasion she said that to me and i asked, me? she said yeah. so i told her but mom u know im the one who truely loves u the most and dont backchat u ever. she started laughing and said she knows and was joking. i didnt worry at all that time and said she must be teasing me because she maybe know i love her to bits. but she told me the other day again and she said it today also? is she doubting me? iam always always there for her im her last daughter and never leaves her alone always accompaning her. even before i go to bed i kiss her on her forehead and tell her that i love her, iam so confused here i dont want my mom thinking that i dont love her :( when i do, shes my world. For all i know God gave me the best mother in the world. and also my other siblings are the ones who be rude to her not me ever. thanks all sorry i tried to make it as short as i cld.

No comments:

Post a Comment