Thursday, August 11, 2011

Have i lost my chance?

okay last year me and my friend we would always text and he liked me cause hes out me out like four times and then he said he loved me while i was dating his older brother hes 16 and i was 15 and the kid skyler he was 13 were all one year older now and so while we texted eachother daily he would always call me names good ones and i likd it and i kinda lkd him to andhe wanted me to dump his brother so i cld be with him but i didnt and then i got in trouble and lost my phone but still saw him btw this was lik august2010 then i got a new phone for my birthday finally which was in feb. and we talked a little but i havent seen him since the end of last year and he gets mad when i text him does this mean i blew it cause im sure ill be seeing him shortly and i dnt wnt things to be weird what shoud i do about him if anything is brought up??

No comments:

Post a Comment