Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should friends with him again?

i liked this guy for a few years. i wanted to know if HE liked me. i was afraid to ask him so in nov. my frnd prtnded she still had his number from when i texted her on HIS fone. & she found out HE didn't. i was hurt bc i conviced myself that HE might like me. my best frnd asked if i minded if she was frnds with HIM. i told her no. i thought i'd b a bad frend to tell her who she cldn't b friends with she told me that even if she liked HIM she wldn't act on it. she eventually stopped talking to me. she kept sayin she'd call me back but didn't. i found out that she was dating the HIM. HE told me that i'm just upset cuz HE found a girl HE rlly liked& it happened to b 1 of my frnds & not me. her & i hadn't talked up until a cpl months ago when they broke up. she aplgized i forgave. i dn't trust her & i dn't no wat to do bc now she's getin married to a guy from before HIM. she wants me to b in it. a cuple days agoHE aplgized asked if we cld b frnds i sd yes i'm not sre i was rite to say yes bc i mite stil like him

No comments:

Post a Comment