Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Penis, vagina, orgasms, moaning, coming?

Me and my boyfriend have sex rarely, so i always try and make it special by shaving and always putting the tip of his penis near the front of my vagina softly touching it then he starts coming, then when i get fully nude i put his dck between my boobs, afterthat i go and tease him some more, sometimes putting it in a little more than others, then after that i give him the best head ever gently stroking his dick after, and he comes all over me, and i put it on him and lick it off, and I lick his tip of his penis, then finally I tease another time, and put it in halfway, and take it out fast, then there it is the biggest ***** ever, then he sticks it inside me we always do doggy style and 69 after, and after he eats me out pwhich is the best] i give him more head sucking down all his come. Then i stick his dick in my butt and we go as fast as possibly and i start moaning like a mofo, and then he fingers me like no other man, and i start to come everywhere he licks it up, then we just have normal se after that, and i get the BEST orgasms ever as he says. Would that turn you guys on if you were him?

No comments:

Post a Comment