Friday, August 12, 2011

Im I lesbian? plz helpp I really need tew noo?

Ok Im 13 years young lol I think guysz are cute and all but I would NEVER go out with them only because I have very bad insercruity nd self hatred towards myself nd I think it would be sooo weird and akward going out with them like I feel like im not ready or somethin??? And I feel sooo bad for.myself because I dont know what wrng with mii like why cnt I just put myself out there and go out with them (guysz)bt I just cnt ? And girls well wen I first look at them im not sexualy attracted too themm I just think they are pretty.nd I wishhhh I cld look.lyk themm lol bt yes I hav exprienced wit ayy girl before lol bt I feel more comfy going out with ayy girl for some reasonn just not ayyy guyyy HELP ME PLZ I really need tew figure what tha hell iam?

No comments:

Post a Comment