Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Could I be a lesbian or bisexual?

I'm 19 and haven't really had a boyfriend before but I did have a sexual encounter last year with a man who was 10 years older than me. I remember I was nervous and my mouth kept getting dry. I also wasn't turned on, I didn't feel anything. Was it because I was nervous that it was my first time? I went to a party on Saturday and I had a sleep over with my two besties, we shared a bed and we were all kind of tipsy. I was trying to sleep but I felt the bed moving, I turned around and my friend was rubbing my other friends boobs and to be honest that kind of turned me on. We were also playing footsies, but our socks were on and it turned me on even more. We were all lying in the spooning positions and since I was laying against the wall, my arm was wrapped around my friends waist. I started rubbing her stomach/hips and slowly made my way down her pants. I fingered her and she started moaning. She did the same to me while my other friend was rubbing our boobs. I was so into it.. but then like when I'm in public I don't see any girls that I'd be with, or think is attractive.. I am attracted to guys, I know that but why was I so into it on Saturday? It's making me question my sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment