Friday, August 12, 2011

Why does my husband go out of his why to help other women?

Yesterday my husband got on the computer while I was asleep to find out if anyone had any hub caps for sale. He found some on craigslist and then cld my next door neighbor to tell her to look on the list and there were some for sale. The next thing I know she is at the door w/her ipad telling me my husband had cld her and told her where to look. I told her he wasn't at home because I din't know he had come in. He then came from the den while we were talking. He showed her the info on our computer. The next thing I know he was asking me if I wanted to ride with THEM to pick them up. He said someone had stolen hers off of the car and she was going to take a trip out of town and wanted her car to look nice. My thing is this, she has a male friend and I'm wondering why my husband offered to take her to pick them up. It was good enough for him to do the research to find them. Was he going to take her w/out me going? He saw something he wanted to buy from the same area and would have sounded better if he had asked her to ride with us. I think he showed a total disrespect toward me even though he says nothing is going on w/them.It is the principal of the thing. I told him you just don't do this type of thing in a married relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment