Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Depression Everywer !! Help Pls !!?

Hi..My name Is Prity.My problem Is my Family of whom..almost everyone is frustrated and depressed at a point which is causing unbearable pain and disrest in the whole family. My dad is deprssed coz he wanted to be an actor in his days..even got an offer..but couldnt do it due to financial problems.Later he moved on..he earned lots of money.Now all he craved was Money and respect from society.But recently he noticed dat other ppl are getting reach hence he thinks he has lost his status and position in society.My big bro is frustrated coz he is US..living on an edge himself still my dad expects him to send money back home which he never did till yet.My Bigger sis has done Mba but after dat sat in house doing nothing for 5 yrs...coz of huge expectations of my dad.My small sis who just did her MBBS didnt wanted to do it..but family pressures .hence had to do it.Now she enjoys it though.Howewer my big sis is now a bit jealous of her.As of me..my dad expects me to be an Actressess Or a Pilot coz of the money and respect involved..But I am nothing else but a waiterress in a hotel .i told him its to hard but he just want results..and not my moaning..At first .i just used to laugh at problems ..but now it is intolerable.And my Mom is unhappy coz of all the mayhem created.My Mom doesnt want anything but just our Happiness. We talked clearly abt the issue a lot of times..but doesnt help actually..pls suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment