Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have fallen out with my best friend.. please help ?? x : /?

Let her calm down, it probably wasn't best to go on facebook and *****, but everything has been done now and she is as much to blame as anyone else! Tell jess why you done what you done and how you feel you ae being ignored and help her to see how it hurt you! From this she may open back up to you! I know what it feels like, when I finished school me and my best friend had an argument and stopped speaking to each other for over 2 1/2 years! From that we realised that our argument was over nothing and we should have sorted it out then. Carry on and be the mature one, show her you are willing to says sorry but if you make any plans to try and invite her along, although she must do the same, you cannot be the only one trying! Let time take it's path and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment