Monday, August 8, 2011

If he is a shy nerdy guy, then is this a bad sign or normal?

I'm not going to say that he is dating her or anything because I can't judge a person from what a person rights about them, and I'm not love guru or anything like that but I do like to share my opinion. So if you really like him and he likes you and he doesn't text you back this is normal, Sometimes the guy likes to play hard to get too. I don't think that you should play hard to get especially if he's a shy guy, I myself and a shy guy and if a girl stops talking to me I don't push it any further unless i see some signs. Don't force yourself on him thought, that means no trying to control what he does, no trying to find out every second of where he is, and no trying to get answers out of him. The occasional What are you up too? is fine of course (and if he says nothing, it means he's doing something thats a little embarrassing for him to say, maybe playing a game or something. Not that he's keeping something from you so no worrying.) I know nothing about this other girl but if she's keeping you from being together there probably a better way to handle the situation. If she is threatening you, then you need to go tell someone. Don't let that happen of course because that will hurt you in the long run. This could also lead to a future problem between you two if she does find out and gets angry so it's best to deal with the situation in the first place. Now back on subject he might just be busy of course, just give it some time, if he doesn't message you back by Saturday just send one more message maybe Asking him how he's doing.If he replys to it just ask what he's doing tomorrow, If he says nothing then it might be time to act. Either way Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment