Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can u help me to not cry?

well.. I feel ma story is way complicatd, perhaps to da xtent dt i cnt evn xplain it well. I remembr as a little grl crying maslf to sleep evry damn night.. Smtimes i fyl dat if all ma tearz were collectd, it cld form a sea.. Its weird, bt thrz olways reason for me to cry daily, whatevr it may be.. Bt mostly, i jst fyl am a useless person whom no1 cares bot..although i cared bot people, i nvr got nytn bk bt hurt.. Evry1 lets me down.. I fyl maslf so xhaustd wen i cry.. im tierd of it.. I cried hard for too long. Nd the thng is.. I knw ol da thngs to be said to raise ones spirit, cz i've olways said it to people, bt i dnt folow thm maslf. Smtimes i believe dt ma prob in lyf is ma heart.. I let it hve full control, nd ignore ma mind. I cnt change dat cz..dt js isnt me.. I dnt knw, am tierd, tel me wt to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment