Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BF cheated with my cousin in my bed what 2 do?

This just happened yesterday okay i was gone to a party i didn't get back home till 12 my now ex bf Ryan didn't want to go so i left him home.At 9 i called him and ask what he was doing just to check on him make sure hes chill and ok.He said everything was good i was lyk ok then he asked what time i was going to be back home i told him when ever i get to tired he was lyk love and i said ok.then i hung up.so after a little bit i decided 2 go home bc i didn't want him to be there alone and bored.I pulled up in the driveway and i noticed there was another car beside his .The first thing that went through my mind mind was it probably was 1 of his friends over to hangout with him or something.So i got out the car and walked up to the door i heard what sounded like screaming it scared me a little bit i went into panic mode.As soon as i got the door opened i ran up stares i kept hearing screaming and moaning i was lyk wtf i opened the door to the bed room and there i saw her on top of him making out and having sex in my bed that i bought.I guess he heard the door open and saw me he jumped up so fast pushed her off of him into the floor.I started cussing him out so bad then i went after the girl she was trying to put her clothes on and ran and i grabbed her hair and punched her in the face.Ryan grabbed my hands and was lyk baby stop let her go.I didn't want to but i did she grabbed her shoes and ran down stairs and out the door. I kicked him out of the house . To make it so bad i knew the girl she was my cousin what should i do. should i forgive him bc he said it will never happen again and he keeps getting flowers delivered to my house plus me and him have been 2 gether for almost 2 years and i really do love him he has been calling my phone over 50 times 2 day.idk what to do he really hurt me

No comments:

Post a Comment