Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wouldn't you completely lose your mind too?

Not only he emailed the mother of his child behind my back, he refered me as "other people" On the day i found out he had cheated on me for yrs with this woman, he promised he wldnt have anything to do with her & the child. I'd always lived with him (unmarried) with a child. She had ended with him when she found out about me.Since he cut contact she has been harassing us both& he promised if they ever communicated i wld see all the communication between them.Yest i caught an email he sent to her saying he knows family is for life &he said to her "I cld have got injunctions against you for harassing me & other people but i didn't because i know family is for life" I am really mad, wouldn't you

No comments:

Post a Comment