Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why are teenager girls such backstabbers? Please help me..?

The three of you have changed so much in the last month or so. I honestly don't understand it at all. �First of all, you guys ignore Sandra, Theresa and me almost all the time. �Whenever you see us, you guys start walking fast or running. �At break, you definitely see us, but you act like you don't. �You walk right through us, like we are invisible or not even there. �When we see you in the lunch lines, sometimes you let us in the circe, but then you don't even talk to us. �And lunch is weird. �You guy eat on the bleachers in the sixth grade eating area. �Really? �How cool! �Not! �But, sometimes, very rarely, you three come and sit with us at lunch, but then right before you leave, you take all of our food. �It's like you guys just come to eat next to us to grab our food and not even say anything to us and then leave. �And Paria? What has happened to you? �In P.E, you act all nice and stuff and we talk like normal and then BAM as soon as you see Avideh, I'm invisible. �And Christine? How come when Avideh wasn't at school that day, you and Paria ACTUALLY hung out with us? �Is Avideh the leader of the little Persian "cool" group? It almost seems as if you two can only talk to us when Avidehs not around. �What is up with this? �I seriously don't understand this at all. �Are we not cool enough for you? �And since when do you guys try to be cool? Come on just think. �And how is eating in the sixth grade eating area make you cooler? Wannabe sixth graders? Ooh, I'm jealous. And if you guys really wanted to be "cool" then why would you walk with only eachother, talk with only eachother and eat with only eachother. �Please explain this to me because I really don't get this? �Why have you guys changed so suddenly? �We never did anything to you to deserve this. �This doesn't make any sense at all. �I'm so glad I didn't put Leland as #1 on the highschool form. �I'm done with your guys' dumb, pointless, drama. �I'm sick of this. �

No comments:

Post a Comment