Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Should I switch schools? ?

Im in 7th grade and ever since i started middle school ive been really self consious and depressed and i feel like a lot of people dont like me and i didnt even do anything to like half of them. When i was in 5th grade i was not afraid at all do be myself and i was weird and crazy but in a good way but then when i got to middle school i met this girl and we ended up enemies and she started rumors about me some were that i was lesbian and that i was pregnant and the other was that i was having sex with a 15 year old boy and people still remember those rumors, they dont talk about them that much tho. And when i was friends with that girl she introduced me to her friend who i talk to a lot but that girl (the one who hates me) told her that she cldnt be friends with her if she was friends with me and so this girl told me we cnt be friends. We made up but she still wont like hang out with me or show that we talk. And i feel like im trapped inside a bubble and cant be the real me. I pretty much only have 1 friend and shes great but i feel like we arent actually friends, like i know we are but i just dont feel it. And if i do switch schools it will be to the school near my house and i would walk to school then after i cld go to the library wich is around the street (i love going to the library haha) and then i could walk home and i just think that would be cool and i want to start fresh but i dont really want to leave because there is this guy i really like a lot (thats like the least thing im worrying about tho) and i dont want to leave my friend. Im so confused i honestly think it would be best for me to leave but im not sure. Should i leave? Im sorry this was soo long but id appreciate any help. And btw my parents are okay with me switching schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment