Friday, August 5, 2011

New to this need real advise people who experienced my drama with thurrock council?

my mother died in 2003 myself and my brother lived their for 16 years my mother was 45 died breast cancer at that time my brother was 21 and i was 25. 6 mths after mums deaths i left my home as i had looked after my mum and cld not deal with being in the home i asked council to rehouse me we all worked so help was really limited i was told i wld go on waiting list. my brother continued to live in his home of 16 years and would have his 2 children 2-3 times per week. 18mths after my brother had paid from his account full council rent and council tax was told he was evicted on underoccupying the home. 6 years on he is still homeless bronze band? they then took my father who had divorced my mum and had bought new council home with his partner 1991 to court for charges related to our home for flooring furniture they went on 1988 tenancy when parents were together and our father know does not spk at all to us. he is blacklisted my brother and i homeless and feel so let down by what is right from wrong and how corrupt council is xx pls if u had simular problem share with me

No comments:

Post a Comment