Friday, August 5, 2011

In love with someone else?

I've been with my boyfriend on off now for 3 years, we had a child together and we both have children from previous relationships. On our last split which was for 6 months I met a guy in a club with my friend he was so lovely and we went on alot of dates i met his friends who all liked me and said we was perfect for each other and things were going great, i was starting to fall for this guy, he made me so happy. My ex then got in contact with me and played on my heart strings once again like he always did, so i met him and fell for his lies once again, i told the other guy i was going through alot with my ex that i needed to sort out, i gave him another chance and we got along well again, but then came back the bad traits the selfishness, the greed, the lack of respect and moaning man i always used to leave. Through all of this trying i missed the other guy terribly i actually think i loved the other guy, now i am in the process of leaving my ex as i cant take it anymore my children are unhappy im unhappy and im sick of trying to play happy familys, he will never change like he says he does and i know from the way the other guy treated me i deserve so much better, is this wrong of me to want better? Ive made a huge mistake and i dont know whether its just me being weak not wanting try work my current relationship out? i dont love the guy im with i think i love the other i dont know what to do? any advice? Im also goodhearted the sort of person that likes to keep everyone happy even if it means me being miserable, I really dont know what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment