Thursday, August 4, 2011

Embarrassed to sleep?

I am a horrible sleeper and i need help figuring out why I sleep the way I do. First of all I have trouble going to sleep in the first place, it takes forever for me to fall asleep I think thats because i get distracted by laptop music and other things. when I do fall asleep though i always fall into a deep sleep, I also snore, talk, moan, and thrash around in my sleep.I also have problems with my bladder at night, peeing in the bed sometimes. (my mom and dad have the same problem... with the bladder thing) Also when i go to sleep at night at a reasonable time im still sleepy in the morning causing me to fall asleep in class. Can anyone please tell me how i can stop because I'm going away soon and i might have a roomate ,

No comments:

Post a Comment