Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dose this sound like im falling in love or some silly teenage crush?

ok so there this guy (gav).both myself and him have come out of very troubled relationships and we have been hanging out for a while and he and i kissed last week and then there was a drunken night in the same week and then we had sex.the thing in since then me and him have been realy normal around eachother and we act like we always act around eachother , we always play fight and tiggle eachother. he gives the best hugs and always hises my head when he hugs me and he always smiled wen he see's me and wen im on the sofa he always comes and sits beside me and keeps my feet warm and i dunno it cld be like a silly teenage crush but i cant get him out of my head and his kisses make my lips all tingley , i no its prouble a crush but i dout he feels the same way , he still txts his ex and gose to meet up with her but lies about it

No comments:

Post a Comment