Thursday, August 4, 2011

Does loosing a mum make you more motherly?

I lost my mom at 21 and got pregnant 9 months after she passed away. I dont and havent felt more motherly because of it, but stronger in a way because I dont have my mom anymore. It is hard to be pregnant and have a daughter but not having a mom around to be a mom to you. I feel more independent and grew up a lot quicker. If anything, I had a good relationship with my mom and want the same with my daughter. That brings my closer to my mom knowing I can have the same love for my own daughter. I remember being 13 and 14 though and OBSESSED with what it would be like to have a baby, now I didnt have sex or try to get pregnant- I wrote stories about teen pregnancy., Thats all it was with me, eventually I grew out of it and got pregnant when I was 22. I dont think its because you dont have a mom, its a natural thing to go at your age to be curious about having a baby. iF ANYTHING, it's womanly instincts, your body is maturing and you may get your period soon. Youre coming of age basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment