Friday, August 5, 2011

Does he auctally like me?

Ok so theres this guy whos friends with my best friend and shes beem trying to set me up. So far its been going great. I see him every morning and we hug rele passionatly and look into eachothers eyes and put our faces rele close togther like we are going to kiss. and recently we had this assembly and my friend made us hold hands the entire time which we did. Now ppl keep coming up to me and askin if we r together and i say no.. Cus i dont know.. And now mu friend says i just need to kiss him cus hes dragging his heel cus im differnt than girls hes dated in the past. Now when she txtd him to ask if he likes me and for him to make a move he saod he doesnt want that.. I was rele hurt by thar but then we thought he knew i was woth her an he knows shes a real balbber mouth so he cld just be lyong to her... Shld i make a move???

No comments:

Post a Comment