Friday, August 5, 2011

Do women always think its funny when s guy hurts his testicles? Even if it's her son?

I was sitting on the balcony. The neighbors were in there garden, mother daughter (15) and son (11 i think). The girl was jumping from a small terrace with an old bike and the boy was going on about him wanting to jump too. Both the mom and girl said that he couldn't because he wasn't big enough (it was a grown mans bike). After a while the mom got tired of her sons nagging and said that he could try to jump, but that he shouldn't complain when he hurt himself. He took the bike made an attempt, but too slow, hit the front wheel hard in the ground and hit his groin hard on the bar. He fell screaming and holding his groin. Both the girl AND the mom were laughing. The mom said "told you the bike was to big! See what happens when you don't listen to mommy". They just laughed at him as he was moaning and shaking from pain. I couldn't watch so I went inside. When my mom came home I told her about it and she laughed and said it was a funny story. I then asked if she didn't think it was strange that his mom laughed and if she would laugh if I got hit between the legs. She said that if I really wanted to know we could easily find out, she just wanted to go and get her camera first! I said no and she just laughed. Are all women like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment