Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Could this be sun poisoning?

I got bad sunburn from spending my dag at a town fair. It didn't seem bad and then I got home and it was very red and sensitive. Also, my skin felt different.. Like leathery but not to that extent. It peeled in one spot that it was really bad and peeled multiple layers (over three) and now in that area three weeks later is scared. I have wierd bumps that look like pimples but they have dots in the middle and when I squeeze them the dots open up into little holes. Also, I have bubbles on my skin today that had a liquid inside them. I ripped them all off because it grossed me out to an extent that I couldn't think about it without feeling sick. Now my skin is peeling like it did in that one area that is now what seems to be scared. By scared I mean tough skin that reflects light better than normal skin would. I don't know if it is technically scared I had nothing else to call it. Is this just a bad sun burn or cld it ne sun poisoning? What is sun poisoning?

No comments:

Post a Comment