Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Been talking to this guy 2months?

So we both seemed to really like each other... He started acting a little funny. I really think we were moving to fast.. I have two small boys and he loved them and they loved him but he had no kids so I'm thinking he got scared about all of it and wasn't sure so he said let's see where the wind blows us. Well yesterday he said we cld hang out tht night and when time came he had excuse why he cldnt. I said u dnt hAve to explain to me he said I know but I care so I am. Well I the time before tht he had an excuse. So after we hung up I txtd him and said y don't u just tell me ur not into me and it seems as if the wind isn't blowing at all. I also asked what wa ur goal to see how long it took for you to get some frm me? It was really late so this morning 1st thing h txts me and said don't text me anymore!! Im really upset he went out of his way and made me fall in live with him... Wht do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment